Denali Console - FINALLY GOT ONE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
it's made of plastic and the amp that runs it is not very powerful...i know it doesn't answer your question, but i can't imagine this thing puts out much power.

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
requires alot more work if you ask me. someone looking to drop one of these in, only takes less then 10 min.. But yea, if you have the time and skill to pull off putting the NBS in it, then go for it.

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
requires alot more work if you ask me. someone looking to drop one of these in, only takes less then 10 min.. But yea, if you have the time and skill to pull off putting the NBS in it, then go for it.

I agree, the NBS are sharp but it takes time and skill to mod it correctly...unfortunately I've seen more slapped together then correctly modified to fit.

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
Once i get the balls to modify my OBS Denali console, I'm modifying it with LEDs and plugs to run my accessories (phone, IPOD, etc). I wish I had a piece of sh*t i could play around on to see how it looks first...my goal is for it to look custom/factory.

I'm still in the planning stage b/c once I cut...well, you know the deal.

I'll put together photos once I get going...still waiting on some parts first.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kevpar