Denali Console - FINALLY GOT ONE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xanatost

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the interior tan or grey?? It seems like all of escapades have tan and the Denali has grey. I can only find tan 99-2000 escalade/Denali center consoles around here :( but they are only $100 :)

Get one and dye it to the color people want.

Does the consoles bolt up with a 98 hoe?

foreverfalcon40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Consoles do bolt up the our Hoes and Yuks, even though they are longer still mount to our trucks using the two bolts in out concoles. I had to bend the metal bracket for it to fit.

99Yukon_Z71

Crazy Puerto Rican
Reaction score
The escalade I have is tan interior. Driver seat is ripped but the rest of it is in good shape!

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
I paid $250 + $65 shipping...not sure where the console originated from.

Yeah, all Escalade consoles that will fit our OBS are tan...some Denalis are tan, others are gray. I believe all Denali consoles up to '00 should bolt right up directly. 01+ are a different design and you will have to mod the front of it so it's flush with the dash and it will cover your cigarette lighters/power outlets.

The esky interior is worth quite a bit of money. i would highly recommend cleaning it up and making it look good, then put it up for sale.

I spent the whole weekend detailing my interior with Leatherique and it seriously looks almost brand new!! This summer I'm detailing the exterior to remove all the damn minor scratches and swirls in my paint.

To Atomic's point, the Denali/Esky console looks really nice compared to OBS Tahoes. It runs all the way to the dash and looks really damn good in my opinion.

If you can find one at a junkyard, you can definitely find them at decent prices. The consoles are pretty basic, leather + plastic...so if it's a little beat up, spend some time fixing it up b/c i think these consoles look amazing in our rigs.

If you do fix them up and make them look good, I have definitely see these in mint condition go for $400+ on Ebay....I honestly feel like at $315 (mint condition) i got this for a steal considering what i've seen available for the last few months...but to each their own :)

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well buy a good one and sell it to me for $100 plus shipping after i get the sonoma back together:Handshake: I have no problem painting or dyeing it gray haha

raptorforme93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We have a huge junk yard that takes inventory in our area and they pop up from time to time. Ill keep an eye open for you guys :) I have no problem selling them to forum members at cost.

OP
OP
S

sparg93

Expedition Tahoe
Reaction score
if you find these consoles and sell them to TYF members, you will be the most loved person on here in the OBS forum!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa