Denali foglight options

Which replacements?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AR2007denali

Reaction score
Any info on the led fogs you were talking about? A link to them? I def wouldn't get the halos like everyone else says. Lol.

OP
OP
BillBlatt18

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Any info on the led fogs you were talking about? A link to them? I def wouldn't get the halos like everyone else says. Lol.

They make LED housing one sold on eBay. What I was referring to was buying oem housings and putting LED bulbs in them

OP
OP
BillBlatt18

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get them on eBay but I would probably go with v-LEDs.com for quality bulbs. The output isn't great mostly just to light up the housing no real light output

OP
OP
BillBlatt18

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think I have decided to get oem housings and I heard completely forgot about 25watt ballasts. I think I buy those I won't had to worry about melting. Can someone direct as to where I can buy just the ballasts?

Sent from my iOS6 iPhone using Tapatalk

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had LED fog's in my 08 tahoe and it looked sick, but virtually had no light output. I now currently have HID's in my fog's in the Esky and one of them went out (i'm guessing a bad ballast)... Basically something will alwayssss go wrong regardless of the route you go. Personally, I'd go with OEM and try to get some 25W Ballasts instead to reduce the amount of heat. Then if you really want to get nuts, go to The Retrofit Source and buy some projectors and retrofit them into the OEM fogs :)

OP
OP
BillBlatt18

BillBlatt18

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah that seems like the best way. I'd ask where you got your 25watts but you said one died already haha

Sent from my iOS6 iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tahoe nate