Denali Trim for 2011 Z71 Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scmaverick

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I will be getting a 2011 Z71 Tahoe, but would love to have the Denali wood trim. Does anyone have the part #'s for those pieces? Is it a difficult job to make the changes?

I'm also interested in the part #'s for the cup holder as well as the center console wood trim piece. Even the Tahoe LTZ console piece is plastic!

Thanks!

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I did the change to Denali wood myself and it is not hard at all. Every part is just held on by retainer clips, so you just pry them off with some force and they'll pop off.

OP
OP
S

scmaverick

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I did the change to Denali wood myself and it is not hard at all. Every part is just held on by retainer clips, so you just pry them off with some force and they'll pop off.

Thanks.

Where'd you get the pieces?

Approx. cost?

zach2011

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Well, I swapped mine with my dad's Yukon Denali so I didn't order them anywhere but I know the door ones can get a little pricey. I like to use car-part.com to find parts like that though because the junkyards (and places with factory surplus parts) will list these parts for dirt cheap.

OP
OP
S

scmaverick

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Well, I swapped mine with my dad's Yukon Denali so I didn't order them anywhere but I know the door ones can get a little pricey. I like to use car-part.com to find parts like that though because the junkyards (and places with factory surplus parts) will list these parts for dirt cheap.

Thanks. I'll check there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968