Did I pay too much?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You could just have your leather seats recovered...

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:( any who, what do you guys think, did i pay too much?

Here's the thing ... it does sound like you paid more than market value when you purchased it, but if you carry that thought it's going to be in the back of your mind every time you get in the truck and fuel unnecessary resentment.

You paid what you paid and that moment's gone, no use can come from dwelling on it. Are you happy with the truck? Is it how you like it? That's all that counts really.

Trucks are like women, forget what they cost and enjoy the ride. :)

OP
OP
ERIC95TAHOE

ERIC95TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am happy with it, just wish it was a sport edition and i wish it had cloth not leather, no one seems to understand why i dont like leather, i guess im just sick of it, if anyone has red cloth seats id gladly trade ya :) haha the plus side i got a 2 door tahoe, its a 95 OBDI so its a pretty simple set up to work on and its black! winter took its toll and put 2 rust holes in it :( it was its first wisconsin winter, came from south dakota, its pretty clean still for 190k my plan is to get a buddy of mine to paint the bottom half and fender flares dark gray like the sports and fix my rust holes. and then get primered bumpers and paint them and get the grill and emblem for a sport. i figured that to run me a couple grand tho so thats a dream pretty much so far.

OP
OP
ERIC95TAHOE

ERIC95TAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you paid $400 for yours?

but thats the thing 4 doors are a dime a dozen up here and if i would have got a 4 door in the condition my truck i would have paid a 1/3 of the price. seems like 2 doors are so pricey unless you find the right seller.

Last edited:

95TwinTT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If it will make you feel better, I paid something north of $25,000 for my 95 Tahoe.

I don’t mind taking the heat for being the village idiot. It’s all a matter of what you personally think it’s worth. :)

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it will make you feel better, I paid something north of $25,000 for my 95 Tahoe.

I don’t mind taking the heat for being the village idiot. It’s all a matter of what you personally think it’s worth. :)

...and you bought it brand new at that price right??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa