Did I pay too much?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keruzam93

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes! i paid just over $5K for mine a few years back bone stock with 160K on the clock. Indiana winter has taken a toll on mine as well, suer project...

ya new york winter put a couple small holes on the bottom of my doors and my rocker panels, so this summer im gonna take care of the rust and bed line it from the body line above the molding down

BlkYukon95

Reaction score
I traded a 91 Wrangler straight up for mine. I had to do basically all front end parts (ball joints, tie rods...), started, radiator, battery and a tune up. It is a 95 with 107k on it.

Last winter put some rust on the bottom so I will be fixing and them going to Herc the bottom black.

The leather seats are tan and ripped though. I have no idea what I want to do with them though. Recovering is f'ing expensive, I hate seat covers, and I dont really want to buy cloth seats to put in...

yukonfever99

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
If you paid 6g for a 95 then my 99 is worth 11,000 wanta buy another. HA

FilthyHOE

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I was able to pick up a 99 Hoe for $1500

I put a bunch of $$ into it probably another $600 plus my time

here is the quick list...

Replaced the front diff with a low mile Junk yard diff

removed, disassembled and replaced a bearing in my Transfer case

Replaced the Pitman arm (this is a PITA)

Installed Traler brake controller and 7 pin recepticle.

Changed all the fluids also (which is why I changed the front diff)

Love the Truck, drives smooth and has gobs of power

Fuel mileage is no different than the 88 Burb I retired

felskee

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not to bad...my dumb pops picked mine up for 9k a couple years ago. he didnt know the real value till he got home and found out he payed 6k+ more than he coulda. its a black 2 dr, 99

TahoeTaz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why did they stop making the 2 doors??

The car industry was changing, Ford stopped making the Bronco, replacing it with the Expedition and the market for 2 door full sized SUV's wasn't big enough for GM to continue with it when they made the new body style in 2000/01. I'd still go out and buy one if they made a brand new one, but with gas prices being what they are, I'm probably one of the few.

All that said, I still wish they'd restart that line of trucks, but its just not likely to happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OmarRa