Do I have to go? I got a new (to me) Silverado.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

buckwild27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did similar to my 18 did the transmission thermal bypass, b&m transmission pan, trucool 40k, put a bored out ktech throttle body on it, added a cold air inductions intake, carvin catback, blackbear tune had the shutters turned off. 4 1/2" california superlift (cst), hidden mount winch, rc front d-rings, HID upgrade, SS3 max fog's, morimoto tail lights.
I have not done the trans pan yet. I went straight pipe. And after a encounter with a deer, I upgraded to the 2016 Denali front with a deer slayer to finish it off. upgraded the seats to heated/cooled seats from a 2020 Yukon denali. Added the Denali gauge cluster. Upgraded the radio and hmi modules from a 2018 tahoe so i can have Android Auto/Carplay. 20240203_122153.jpg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have not done the trans pan yet. I went straight pipe. And after a encounter with a deer, I upgraded to the 2016 Denali front with a deer slayer to finish it off. upgraded the seats to heated/cooled seats from a 2020 Yukon denali. Added the Denali gauge cluster. Upgraded the radio and hmi modules from a 2018 tahoe so i can have Android Auto/Carplay. View attachment 429781
I'm still window shopping for a passenger power seat mine is the 2lt I wanted a front bench and not a console so finding one with many bells and whistles was very frutile
one that had everything I wanted popped up on a dealer lot in LA was listed as a fresh trade in, no price, called the next day and they had sent it to auction. it was the only silverado I ever saw (for sale) that had the 6.2l, 3.42, standard bed, front bench seat. I guess I could have just converted the seats but settled on the 5.3 z71.
a dealer pretty close to me had all there 2019's on sale at the time for $10k off 70 trucks on there lot and every single one was a short bed.......

on a previous truck I had a front guard similar to yours not quite as beefy had those front hoops around the lights and front part of the fender, got into a light accident and the dam thing did more damage than would have happened without the guard on, instead of just knicking the bumper the hoop guard bent and smashed the headlight and the fender in. If I ever put one on again it will just be a pusher.

buckwild27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still window shopping for a passenger power seat mine is the 2lt I wanted a front bench and not a console so finding one with many bells and whistles was very frutile
one that had everything I wanted popped up on a dealer lot in LA was listed as a fresh trade in, no price, called the next day and they had sent it to auction. it was the only silverado I ever saw (for sale) that had the 6.2l, 3.42, standard bed, front bench seat. I guess I could have just converted the seats but settled on the 5.3 z71.
a dealer pretty close to me had all there 2019's on sale at the time for $10k off 70 trucks on there lot and every single one was a short bed.......

on a previous truck I had a front guard similar to yours not quite as beefy had those front hoops around the lights and front part of the fender, got into a light accident and the dam thing did more damage than would have happened without the guard on, instead of just knicking the bumper the hoop guard bent and smashed the headlight and the fender in. If I ever put one on again it will just be a pusher.
I have a jump seat and a power passenger seat laying around.

tooleyondeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have not done the trans pan yet. I went straight pipe. And after a encounter with a deer, I upgraded to the 2016 Denali front with a deer slayer to finish it off. upgraded the seats to heated/cooled seats from a 2020 Yukon denali. Added the Denali gauge cluster. Upgraded the radio and hmi modules from a 2018 tahoe so i can have Android Auto/Carplay.

Nice! I never did the Denali cluster on my '16. I just had a bull bar but planned on doing the full brush guard like that.

Here was my mall-crawler:

16 slvy side.jpg

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a jump seat and a power passenger seat laying around.
where are you located? I need black leather that match's my existing stitching. now that my kids are out of school for summer I can actually go the yard that gets the newer trucks an hour from here. I recently added a built in nav hmi that I had wams program but having some issue's with it not signing in online and gps is whacky, tried to use a gps antenna splitter but the cables do not match even though the splitter is the right part number, waiting on a different gps antenna to see if that fixes the issue.

buckwild27

Full Access Member
Reaction score
where are you located? I need black leather that match's my existing stitching. now that my kids are out of school for summer I can actually go the yard that gets the newer trucks an hour from here. I recently added a built in nav hmi that I had wams program but having some issue's with it not signing in online and gps is whacky, tried to use a gps antenna splitter but the cables do not match even though the splitter is the right part number, waiting on a different gps antenna to see if that fixes the issue.
I'm in Ohio. I have cloth and the All Terrain carbon fiber/leather with red stitching. I upgraded the seats in both my trucks to the heat/cooled leather. So I have 2 sets of seats. my 18 had cloth and jump seat. Now it has full console.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap