Driver side power window switch/module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Sorry to take so long to reply… to answer some questions… the part number I referenced for the switch is supposed to be preprogrammed for my particular Yukon with power folding mirrors, adjustable pedals, heated turn signal mirrors, etc. And yes, I was disappointed with an Amazon part and even more disappointed with the $200+ Standard Automotive part. I have found one OE part but they want $350 for it. Rock Auto does not list the OE part anymore. You type the part number in to search and it returns all of the compatible aftermarket parts.

As far as programming goes, I have a Launch scan tool that can program keys, modules, ECMs and BCMs. I am guessing I will need access to GM software to get the calibration if needed? I guess if I need to get the OE part, then so be it. Forget about a junkyard near me… if you aren’t there the moment the truck comes in to the yard, the vultures will pick it apart quickly, and tear up shit in the process of picking it.
Was the OE part number 15883319?