Driver side power window switch/module

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Sorry to take so long to reply… to answer some questions… the part number I referenced for the switch is supposed to be preprogrammed for my particular Yukon with power folding mirrors, adjustable pedals, heated turn signal mirrors, etc. And yes, I was disappointed with an Amazon part and even more disappointed with the $200+ Standard Automotive part. I have found one OE part but they want $350 for it. Rock Auto does not list the OE part anymore. You type the part number in to search and it returns all of the compatible aftermarket parts.

As far as programming goes, I have a Launch scan tool that can program keys, modules, ECMs and BCMs. I am guessing I will need access to GM software to get the calibration if needed? I guess if I need to get the OE part, then so be it. Forget about a junkyard near me… if you aren’t there the moment the truck comes in to the yard, the vultures will pick it apart quickly, and tear up shit in the process of picking it.
Was the OE part number 15883319?

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I still have the list of dealers and warehouses that @915_Tahoe gave me for the NOS switch, part #15883319. If you want a copy, let me know and I can get a pic to you. I bet you can get it for less than $350. I asked for a military discount and let them know I was in the shops for 45 years. They did me a solid on pricing and I got 20% off.

OP
OP
WickedGoat

WickedGoat

Reaction score
I still have the list of dealers and warehouses that @915_Tahoe gave me for the NOS switch, part #15883319. If you want a copy, let me know and I can get a pic to you. I bet you can get it for less than $350. I asked for a military discount and let them know I was in the shops for 45 years. They did me a solid on pricing and I got 20% off.
I would be grateful for that. Thank you.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am just seeing this thread. I have a few power window switch in my stash of parts back from when I used to do LED conversions. I believe i still have two master switches left, and one is for the adjustable pedals and power folding mirrors as it came out of a 05 Denali. I'd be happy to sell it to you if you need it. Let me know and I can go dig it out this weekend. Its in one of my many plastic storage tubs out in my storage shed.

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
I am just seeing this thread. I have a few power window switch in my stash of parts back from when I used to do LED conversions. I believe i still have two master switches left, and one is for the adjustable pedals and power folding mirrors as it came out of a 05 Denali. I'd be happy to sell it to you if you need it. Let me know and I can go dig it out this weekend. Its in one of my many plastic storage tubs out in my storage shed.
15883319? Never did understand why adjustable pedals made a difference because the separate panel that houses those switches is above the master switch in a whole other location.

ScottyBoy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
15883319? Never did understand why adjustable pedals made a difference because the separate panel that houses those switches is above the master switch in a whole other location.
Yes its technically a seperate switch for tge adjustable pedals. But that switch plugs into the power window switch. So does the power mirrors, puddle lamps, AND the courtesy lights in the bottom corner of the door. Basically the whole door feeds off of the window switch. Thats why GM doesn't even call it a window switch, they call it a "DDM" or Driver's Door Module. The passenger door window switch is called the "PDM".

Last edited:

OR VietVet

Multnomah Falls
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Yes its technically a seperate switch for tge adjustable pedals. But that switch plugs into the power window switch. So does the power mirrors, puddle lamps, AND the courtesy lights in the bottom corner of the door. Basically the whole door feeds off of the window switch. Thats why GM doesn't even call it a window switch, they call it a "DDM" or Driver's Door Module. The passenger door window switch is called the "PDM".
Since I have not replaced mine yet, I did not know what you just stated. Now it is clearer to me.

OP
OP
WickedGoat

WickedGoat

Reaction score
I will let you know once I figure this out. Gonna try some of the dealers on the list and see what happens. Thank you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
96TahoeOwner