DROP HANGERS on pre 95 2drs.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TOWRIGG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
anyone know what drop hangers work on pre 95 tahoes/yukons? i have stock ones on with 2 inch shackles but im thinking of replacing the hangers for another 1 or 2 inch drop......maybe 2wd hangers or suburban hangers or 4dr hangers (mine is a 2 dr.) but havent seen anything specific on pre 95 2drs.....thank you..

OP
OP
TOWRIGG

TOWRIGG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanx for help guys....i think the 4dr hangers would work with some modifying....i thought of a flip kit but i just wanna lower it about 2 more inches so i dont wanna get that drastic...ive found plenty of 2 inch drop hangers but arent sure to get the 2wd ones or the 4dr ones...

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
heres a picture i just had saved in my computer. i can measure the mounting holes or something.. let me know..

OP
OP
TOWRIGG

TOWRIGG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can you tell me what brand those hangers are and what theyre for? i think im just gonna order a set and see how they work out..

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

thank you by the way...i appreciate the help..

AtomicHoe094

Atomichoe094
Reaction score
Belltechs. for 1995-2000 chevy tahoes/yukons 2 wheel drive, 4doors..

Notta problem on the help, thats why were hear..

But in the For sale section of this website and fullsizechevy, usually these things go for around 40 to 100 bucks used.. its worth a shot looking into used before you throw the cash at something that might not work. I know the 2 door stuff is pretty different then the 4door stuff.

Like the cnotches look reallllly different. soo you might want to look into a pinch more to save some mula. unless you have lots :)

---------- Post added at 07:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

heres a different looking like hanger..
http://www.fullsizechevy.com/forum/classifieds/sale/suspension-brakes/427959-drop-hanger-sale.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968