EBC Brake Rotors?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello

Does anyone have EBC rotors on their truck? I already have the EBC front brake pads. The greenstuff and noticed a big difference in stopping power. I was just wondering if the rotors were any good. I want to change both front and back. and Brembo or Wilwood are not an option LOL:chicken:

Zed 71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them. I replaced the OEM with EBC rotors and pads at the same time. I go camping a lot with heavy loads on curvey mountain passes. The OE set faded (and warped) during that type of use and the EBC do not. Have about 45k on them already with no complaints.

OP
OP
edgaranah1

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have them. I replaced the OEM with EBC rotors and pads at the same time. I go camping a lot with heavy loads on curvey mountain passes. The OE set faded (and warped) during that type of use and the EBC do not. Have about 45k on them already with no complaints.

Thanks for the input. My rear ones got warped so I just refinished them but I think im going to get the EBC Rotors for all four wheels. I will post a link to see if those are the ones you have thanks.

Sent from my iPhone 4g using Tapatalk

metal4all6

Reaction score
I'm thinking about getting the EBC rotors too (probably the slotted ones). The stock pads/rotors fade too much for my liking.

Sancho

Reaction score
I realize it's an entirely different platform, but I've had the EBC pads (I'm pretty sure they were the green stuff) on my 96 Impala SS and they wore out way too fast. I would see if anyone has opinions on Hawk pads for this platform and compare the diferences.