Edelbrock Performer IAS shocks for drop?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bass911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Will these work with a 2/3 drop kit? I've been researching it and cannot seem to find a definite answer. Some say yes and some say no. I need to replace all of my shocks because they are too soft. How is the stiffness of them compared to the Bilstein HDs? Some people were saying you can only drop 2 inches with the Edelbrocks? I've found a cheap set and need an answer quick????

http://www.jegs.com/p/Edelbrock/Ede...ent&Ntx=mode+matchall&N=3004602&Ns=P_Auxdesc1

OP
OP
B

Bass911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It doesn't matter anymore. The truck was stolen last night.

OP
OP
B

Bass911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They recovered it the next day. This is the fourth time it was stolen. I will not be putting anymore money into it. It has to go! They are too easy to steal. They got my 26's and my expensive *** stereo system. State Farm dropped me the last time it was stolen. After that I just got liability. I was going to put full coverage after I had it customized in December, but the hell with all that! I swear car alarms and bullet proof steering column collar locks are worthless. I will get the door repaired and the steering column fixed, and it will be sold or traded in. I was thinking about getting the new body style Escalade, but they're number one on the theft list? I'll figure something out, but I refuse to ride any 2000-2006 gm truck. This same thing is happening to most guys I know with gm trucks in my area. You can't even go to Walmart without wondering will it be there when you come out. I guess it will never stop because I will never let thieves force me to ride factory.

swtz71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fourth time... Damn dude.. Your truck must be one bad ass rig... or you live in such a place where chevy trucks are not safe.. LOL.Sorry not funny..

Glad you got it back though..

OP
OP
B

Bass911

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fourth time... Damn dude.. Your truck must be one bad ass rig... or you live in such a place where chevy trucks are not safe.. LOL.Sorry not funny..

Glad you got it back though..

I always get it back, but still don't want it. It is tore to hell on the inside. As soon as I replace some of the factory stuff, it will be gone. The steering column is getting repaired right now. They stole the battery under the hood, floormats, all headrest with tv's, and side rear view mirrors. The police report said it was drivable and in good condition. How can I drive a truck with no battery and a busted steering column?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larry mcvicker