Efan keeps running battery went dead WTF

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukonjacks

A Vegitative State
Reaction score
When I got home my efan kept running after I shut off the truck. Figured do to the heat it would run for a little while 2 hours later battery dead. Had to disconnect fan to charge truck as soon as I reconnected the fan it kept running. Now it doesn't seem to want to charge. Battery is 5 months old efan harness is from Blackbear I now have disconnected battery to see if it will reset. Any ideas

JennaBear

Resident Ninja
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sounds like you tapped one of the harness wires to something with constant power rather than the A/C compressor.

OP
OP
yukonjacks

yukonjacks

A Vegitative State
Reaction score
It's not like I just installed them, Justin sent the harness to me right after the last time he was out Pittsburgh Mills Mall. I installed them about a month later. Never had a problem up to now. Anymore suggestions. It's tough enough with all the heat

Rivieraracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So which fan/fans were still running when you shut your truck off? If just the passenger fan then theres a problem with your A/C circuit/relay, if both then something in the regular cooling circuit is haywire? Try like mentioned and tapped all 3 of the relays when it does it again and see if that solves the problem, they do get tired and crapped up inside at times!

OP
OP
yukonjacks

yukonjacks

A Vegitative State
Reaction score
My favorite tool is the hammer. However I used the head of a screw driver. Tap, tap, tap and PFM works good so far

(PFM) pure ******* magic

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52