Escalade Roof Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FINALLY got the escalade roof rack on my tahoe. took a few pics. Let me know what you guys think...

btw.. the end caps are a ***** to get on.

JUST got them on so it's dark out but it's better then nothing... I actually (the one and only time) took my digital camera out instead of the iphone.

New1.jpg
New2.jpg

Rack1.jpg
Rack2.jpg

RoofRackLights.jpg

UPDATE: De-badged "GM" Emblem on door:

NewestCar.gif

Last edited:
OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks man.. yea i know it really ties it all together... i JUST got them put on so it's dark out.. can't wait to clean it up and take some pics of it clean in the day time.. i'll def update this post with some pics during the day and some up-close shots of the esky roof rack install

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Looks SICK! Your HIDs look green in that pic?

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks SICK! Your HIDs look green in that pic?

Thanks modded. Yea that's weird they do look green. I have 8k or 10k though they def have a blue tint.

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:36 AM ----------

looking good, yeah i love my esky rails.

CIMG4966.jpg

I actually bought mine from Miguel on this forum. He did a roof rack delete on his nbs tahoe so I just messaged him and he ended up giving me a great deal on them so props to him for hookin me up! His was black so I had to get them freshly painted summit white which I'm kinda glad I did so it looks new. He gave me original hardware/bolts but I used the ones that came with my nnbs tahoe. So anyways if anyone wants a stock oem 08 tahoe roof rack pm me I'll sell for cheap!

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
whats up felix the hoe is looking tight bro, are you going to drop that hoe??????
and can you take a pic of your steering wheel i want to replace mines i just need some ideas and i read on your list of mods Brushed Aluminum Steering and that caught my attention

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yea I want to just drop the back 2" to level it out. I like the clearance I have in the front. If I had 295's or smaller I would drop the front but I have 305's and they rub not even at a full rotation when going in reverse. I imagine dropping the front would make that worse (avoiding cutting the plastic wheel well interior) since it already does rub. Yea i'll take a pic next time I'm in my car.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts