Escalade Roof Rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GalaxyBlackEsky

BlackedoutLT3
Reaction score
Yea I want to just drop the back 2" to level it out. I like the clearance I have in the front. If I had 295's or smaller I would drop the front but I have 305's and they rub not even at a full rotation when going in reverse. I imagine dropping the front would make that worse (avoiding cutting the plastic wheel well interior) since it already does rub. Yea i'll take a pic next time I'm in my car.

You will not need to trim the front wheel wells. As you know I have the same wheels and I have 305 tires and didn't have to trim with my 2/3kit. Same amount of rubbing really in the front. But in the back is where you are going to trim. Even if you lower it 2 inches you will have to trim the back. I would still go with a 2/3 kit it will look so much better.

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You will not need to trim the front wheel wells. As you know I have the same wheels and I have 305 tires and didn't have to trim with my 2/3kit. Same amount of rubbing really in the front. But in the back is where you are going to trim. Even if you lower it 2 inches you will have to trim the back. I would still go with a 2/3 kit it will look so much better.

Did you lose any ride quality with your drop? Thanks for the info. Yea yours looks real good with that drop. How much total did you spend on everything related to the drop (parts, install, etc.)?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts