Escalade side mirrors on a Tahoe LTZ!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DenaliBQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the mirrors from? did they come in your color ?

OP
OP
T

TooMuchTxn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the mirrors from? did they come in your color ?

I bought 2 sets. The first pair from a buddy's junk yard but found they must have had replaced glass and didn't have the side warning light. So i found my second pair on ebay and got one of them for super cheap. When i was talking to gmpartsdirect though the whole unit excluding the mirror cap was included under part numbers 84125256 and 23331704. Link

cmatt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
gmwholesaledirect.com

You also have to order the mirror covers and have them painted to match. You might luck up and find your marching color on eBay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hattie2879

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm glad I'm not the only one who hates the miniature side mirrors on the Tahoe.

I read through this thread and see a lot of technical seeming stuff about replacing the side mirrors with those from an Escalade. I really want to do the same for my Tahoe, except, my side mirrors are super basic - all they do mechanically is adjust the view point. They don't have heaters or turn signals or cameras or power folding.

So, my question is, is it possible for me to also use some Escalade mirrors as replacements on my Tahoe? I don't want to add any of the "bells and whistles" that you guys mention, I basically want the larger mirrors. I've looked at different towing mirrors but I really don't like the look of them - they stick out like big ears.

Any help, with specifics on what I would need would really be appreciated!

By the way, my Tahoe is a 2017 Z71 (LT).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alfred091

Latest posts