Evergreen Gray Metallic

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mar48

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
We just ordered one in the same color! I think it looks great! Something about the Midnight Blue (our other choice) turned us off

David W

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Anyone seen a 2022 Tahoe painted in the new Evergreen Color? I ordered a Tahoe RST with this color and would love to real pics.
Check out my post, I have the GMC hunter metallic that I think is the same color, I’ve gotten a ton of compliments, I think the color is awesome.

OP
OP
F

Flav

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Check out my post, I have the GMC hunter metallic that I think is the same color, I’ve gotten a ton of compliments, I think the color is awesome.
Yes Hunter Metallic is the same color. And your blacked out Denali is sick!

2022z71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m getting my z71 on Tuesday and really nervous that it’s more gray blue then gray green can anybody out there ease my mind please?

David W

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I’m getting my z71 on Tuesday and really nervous that it’s more gray blue then gray green can anybody out there ease my mind please?
Definitely has green tint to it in sunlight, overcast days it looks charcoalish to me

2022z71

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Thank you for replying so fast. When we order our Tahoe, the pictures online are green-gray so we were very happy. Then when it came to the dealership they sent us pictures and it looked gray. We are in Oregon, the Tahoe is in Washington state. We thought they sent the color wrong. A little disappointed in Chevys online picture but I think it’s completely different to what I was thinking. I was hoping for a green suv with and gray undertone.

Definitely has green tint to it in sunlight, overcast days it looks charcoalish to me

OP
OP
F

Flav

TYF Newbie
Reaction score

Just found a Suburban RST on YouTube. Each new pics or vids I see it looks like a different color to me…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925