Exhaust with a $600 budget. Help me make my decision!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

a4edwin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have the flowmaster with dual exit to the sides it has the 50 series can and no drone it was loud at first but it mellowed out now i actually turn off my radio open the window so i can enjoy the sound while i drive

OP
OP
Need4Speed

Need4Speed

Reaction score
Thanks for the input guys! I've narrowed it down Flowmaster. Now I just need to figure out if I'm goin the 40 or 50 series.
Any opinions on either of em?
Also I'm gonna email Justin from bb performance once I get it installed, but before I do, I was wondering if any of you guys know if they'll install eFans for me if I bring a fan that I buy. Or do they just sell the wiring harness?

OP
OP
Need4Speed

Need4Speed

Reaction score
Change of plans! saved up enough money and I'm goin with a Borla catback 3" in and dual 2 1/4" out. I'm pumped up. That tax return money can't get here quick enough!!

Screwd up 6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Let us know how you like it. I hope its not too quiet for you.

Asylum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If ever you change your mind about the corsa sport muffler let me know. I recently swapped it out for the touring. I found that the sound doesn't really go well with the nnbs style. Only been drivin for 100kms.
Since I live in Canada, I would let it go for $200 since shipping will be more expensive.

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 PM ----------

Lol, just noticed you bought the Borla:banghead:

Mr.Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My friend who is an mechanic is going to build me an exhaust. He already build one for another Tahoe, and the sound was exellent!
That is also the cheapest way, and it will all be in stainless steel.
I was planning to go for the Corsa Sport system, but the price of those exhausts does really not justify.

OP
OP
Need4Speed

Need4Speed

Reaction score
Yeah I'll make sure to post some sound clips. The borla shouldn't be too quiet. Plus I moved into the city so I don't need it as loud as I used to. Should be perfect for what I'm lookin for. Eventually I'll get some headers :D

I wish I knew more exhaust guys out here in California. The guy that I knew up in Idaho built me an awesome stainless system that I put on a '94 f250 with a 460 big block. That ol pickup was so damn loud!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925