Exhaust...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

madodger88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the moral of the story is...exhausts are like a$$holes...Everybodies got one and they all sound different? I know i dont want a full cat-back system and these sound bites online suck. I guess I should head into a shop and have a couple tried out on the ride?

fco_gonzo

Tahoe BS Detector
Reaction score
flowmaster 50 series +100

Shaggy,

BTW have you decided which exhuast you are going to pick?

Rollin Thunder

Banned for Repeatedly Insulting Members
Reaction score
shaggy. Kick off your high heals and get a flowmaster and magnacharger on that *****. Your making all the extra money from this site. You can afford it. lol

brndns_hoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
so...if I were to just do the muffler, any noticeable power improvement? or better to do the cat-back?

UofMZ71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you find the Corsa exhaust for that price? Most of the ones I've been coming across are $900+.

On a side note, those of you that are bigger gear heads than I am. What are the advantages of going with the bolt on exhausts like the Corsa Sport as opposed to going to a exhaust shop and having them weld and fabricate one for you with a muffler of your choice?

i dont believe there is a sound or quality difference, other than the fact that you can do it all yourself - hence the bolt on. Taking it to a shop you wont have to buy all the pieces that a bolt on comes with, they can cut out your muffler and rear resonator and weld on to there. The bold on is just one big piece (well bunch of little ones put together) but essentially you are buying parts to replace your old ones that dont need replacing, since you dont know how to weld... is this making sense, i feel like im rambling about the same stuff over and over...

point is bolt on you can do it yourself but spend more for whole kit, OR buy individual pieces and have shop weld it on <--- recommended

Conor

"Bob's your Uncle"
Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is my first post and I love this forum. I just ordered the Corsa Sport Exhaust and the Volant powerCore Intake. I can't wait to get them and install it. I am a man with patience but for this I have none.
Bought the Corsa Sport for $669.75 and the Volant for $277.95. Seems like a good deal.

Thats a great set up. Now all you need is a Black Bear tune and you will be good to go.

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
i dont believe there is a sound or quality difference, other than the fact that you can do it all yourself - hence the bolt on. Taking it to a shop you wont have to buy all the pieces that a bolt on comes with, they can cut out your muffler and rear resonator and weld on to there. The bold on is just one big piece (well bunch of little ones put together) but essentially you are buying parts to replace your old ones that dont need replacing, since you dont know how to weld... is this making sense, i feel like im rambling about the same stuff over and over...

point is bolt on you can do it yourself but spend more for whole kit, OR buy individual pieces and have shop weld it on <--- recommended

That's about what I figured.. thanks for the input.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustGibby