Expedition vs Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
I was thinking this thread title should be changed to the polo vs firsttimetahoe ******* match thread but it's kind of toned down a little...maybe you guys should start another thread where you can argue with each other in a dedicated place instead of doing it in every other thread that pops up?

I just find it odd a guy creates an account dedicated to Tahoe and Yukon talk and is pushing other manufacturers and specific dealers

And tells everyone not to overpay for a Tahoe or Yukon because he doesn’t understand what’s going on in the real world

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just find it odd a guy creates an account dedicated to Tahoe and Yukon talk and is pushing other manufacturers and specific dealers

And tells everyone not to overpay for a Tahoe or Yukon because he doesn’t understand what’s going on in the real world

I am not the only one on this forum recommending specific GM dealers for GMC products for those who can and are willing to wait.

Real world being your NY metro centric world right?

2426626.png

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
Real world being your NY metro centric world right?

View attachment 368438
8/10 drivers in the entire country pay over MSRP dude.

Sorry I bring facts while you live in your own little world of I refuse to buy a $70k car unless I get a discount above invoice meanwhile I will just sit and drive my clunker and wait until 2028 to strike on a great deal and comment about all of these cars although I'll never drive one lol

Go to Koons Vienna, buy a Grand Wagooner and ang on the Jeep forums and talk about how sick your car is until you run into the same issues every Jeep owner runs into.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
8/10 drivers in the entire country pay over MSRP dude.

Sorry I bring facts while you live in your own little world of I refuse to buy a $70k car unless I get a discount above invoice meanwhile I will just sit and drive my clunker and wait until 2028 to strike on a great deal and comment about all of these cars although I'll never drive one lol

Go to Koons Vienna, buy a Grand Wagooner and ang on the Jeep forums and talk about how sick your car is until you run into the same issues every Jeep owner runs into.
You sound mad. Are you mad?

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
You sound mad. Are you mad?
I'm actually laughing to myself at this conversation.

The moment you resorted to Meme's I knew it was over. Easy layup W for me.

Enjoy not driving a Tahoe/Yukon but spending everyday commenting about them...

I'm ending this here. You're blocked.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I've been "cancelled"! OH NO!!!! (He was clearly mad).

617A6n49PNL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

Last edited:

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
It was fun while it lasted.

I looked at his old posts and decided to call it quits. He is a broken record who's constantly wrong and waiting for something that may happen in at early as another 2 years. I'll let him argue with the next guy about how terrible GM is with production in an environment where all car manufacturers are having supply issues.

Back in December, November and October 2021:

"GM needs to get their act together. The gravy train is going to end soon once GM's competitors in the 1/2 ton based short wheel base SUV market start ramping up production. Ford just started producing the updated 2022 Expedition and Toyota just revealed the 2023 Sequoia that will start being..."

"With the way the market is going, I may end up ordering a 1/2 ton pickup and push off the full size SUV purchase until 2024+ to replace our midsize SUV. You can order a new F150 at 3-5% below invoice pricing"

"The incentive is to produce them faster than they are now because their competitors will start bringing similar products to the market. Once that happens, the party is over."

"Can you wait until 2023? There is going to be a lot more inventory and GM's competitors will have more inventory as well as brand new models."

"It's a great time for wealthy families that have extra cars and properties to unload their assets at a great price and wait 2-3 years for the Big 3 and Toyota to go back to offering substantial discounts off MSRP."

"LOL. Let's see if that's still the case when the 2022 Ford Expedition hits dealerships and Jeep ramps up production of the Wagoneer in a few month."

"Demand for full size SUVs is incredibly high right now. However, supply should start to alleviate the demand by Q1 of 2022. Not just based on increased GM production, but also on the increase production of the revised Ford Expedition as well as the new entry into the market segment - Jeep..."

"I'm curious as to what the actual market price will be in 2023. Supply will start to recover and the pickup market is very competitive with the new offerings from Ford and Toyota. I expect to see substantial discounts towards the end of 2023."

"Defeaturing of the 2022 GM full size SUVs makes it worth it to wait for the refreshed 2022 Ford Expedition. "

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I've been "cancelled"! OH NO!!!! (He was clearly mad).

View attachment 368445

I looked at his old posts and decided to call it quits. He is a broken record who's constantly wrong and waiting for something that may happen in at early as another 2 years. I'll let him argue with the next guy about how terrible GM is with production in an environment where all car manufacturers are having supply issues.

Back in December, November and October 2021:

"GM needs to get their act together. The gravy train is going to end soon once GM's competitors in the 1/2 ton based short wheel base SUV market start ramping up production. Ford just started producing the updated 2022 Expedition and Toyota just revealed the 2023 Sequoia that will start being..."

"With the way the market is going, I may end up ordering a 1/2 ton pickup and push off the full size SUV purchase until 2024+ to replace our midsize SUV. You can order a new F150 at 3-5% below invoice pricing"

"The incentive is to produce them faster than they are now because their competitors will start bringing similar products to the market. Once that happens, the party is over."

"Can you wait until 2023? There is going to be a lot more inventory and GM's competitors will have more inventory as well as brand new models."

"It's a great time for wealthy families that have extra cars and properties to unload their assets at a great price and wait 2-3 years for the Big 3 and Toyota to go back to offering substantial discounts off MSRP."

"LOL. Let's see if that's still the case when the 2022 Ford Expedition hits dealerships and Jeep ramps up production of the Wagoneer in a few month."

"Demand for full size SUVs is incredibly high right now. However, supply should start to alleviate the demand by Q1 of 2022. Not just based on increased GM production, but also on the increase production of the revised Ford Expedition as well as the new entry into the market segment - Jeep..."

"I'm curious as to what the actual market price will be in 2023. Supply will start to recover and the pickup market is very competitive with the new offerings from Ford and Toyota. I expect to see substantial discounts towards the end of 2023."

"Defeaturing of the 2022 GM full size SUVs makes it worth it to wait for the refreshed 2022 Ford Expedition. "

did-you-though-did-you.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Z714X4

Latest posts