Expedition vs Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score

Another review of the Wagoneer L. I like this reviewers explanation of how the space can be utilized and I think she has one of the better focuses for families with small kids. Her critique of the Wagoneer L is fair and we've heard some of the parts people are critical of.
Why are you peddling the Wagoneer on here so much? Getting weird. You admitted before you wont even pay sticker price for a Tahoe but are in love with a car that makes the Tahoe seem affordable to your average Joe lol

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The back windows on the Wagoneer are the biggest drawback for me, especially with the chrome trim around them. Give me a Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade anyday.

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
The back windows on the Wagoneer are the biggest drawback for me, especially with the chrome trim around them. Give me a Tahoe/Yukon/Escalade anyday.
It looks like a Ford Flex that wants to become a Range Rover but with the face of a Jeep. It's ugly.

And I don't get the need for more space in the cargo area. I've never heard of anyone with a Suburban or Yukon XL who said...damn if I only had more trunk space lol.

BTW - that woman didn't look like she had much room in the second row....can't imagine how comfortable a grown man would be.

Baja_Bob

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeep did get the RSE right though, besides being a little low it all streams through the built-in wifi, no need for cables. Are you paying attention GM?

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
Jeep did get the RSE right though, besides being a little low it all streams through the built-in wifi, no need for cables. Are you paying attention GM?

RSE is overrated. The technology will never keep up long term.

Pop in a $10 tablet holder into the headrest and any tablet.

sickk21

Reaction score
RSE scares me because I have toddlers and their feet go right where those screens are. Besides them getting stomped by my kids, does anyone else feel like it’s a very large target to get your ride broken into? I live in a state where they don’t give af and will smash out your window or key hole for a iPhone charger.

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
RSE scares me because I have toddlers and their feet go right where those screens are. Besides them getting stomped by my kids, does anyone else feel like it’s a very large target to get your ride broken into? I live in a state where they don’t give af and will smash out your window or key hole for a iPhone charger.
I feel like if you have kids (outside really young toddlers) who are still in a forward facing car seat position....their feet will be kicking the crap out of that screen. My 2 year old can kick the back of the front passenger seat pretty easily.

RSE is ideal for kids in a booster seat or no car seat.

Polo08816

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why are you peddling the Wagoneer on here so much? Getting weird. You admitted before you wont even pay sticker price for a Tahoe but are in love with a car that makes the Tahoe seem affordable to your average Joe lol
You are getting tunnel vision.

A couple weeks ago, I was posting more Ford Expedition review videos because they just started being delivered to dealerships. I'm always searching for more reviews for the Ford Expedition because it's still not clear to me what exactly is different about the suspension for the Ford Expedition Limited Max Stealth Performance Edition.

Jeep just announced the long wheel base versions within the last 2 weeks so, naturally, you would see more videos pop up for the Wagoneer L and Grand Wagoneer L this past week.

As a retail customer, I find it exciting that we're finally going to have options besides GM products. It's unequivocally good for consumers.

Now I understand you have committed to a GM product and that's fine. It's also not surprising that when someone is committed to a selection, they made need varying levels of validation that the choice they made was correct - or in your words - a "no brainer". We all get it because it's expected.

I don't think I'd purchase a Stellantis product until they improve their reliability and quality, but I welcome the competition they provide.

firsttimetahoe

Reaction score
You are getting tunnel vision.

A couple weeks ago, I was posting more Ford Expedition review videos because they just started being delivered to dealerships. I'm always searching for more reviews for the Ford Expedition because it's still not clear to me what exactly is different about the suspension for the Ford Expedition Limited Max Stealth Performance Edition.

Jeep just announced the long wheel base versions within the last 2 weeks so, naturally, you would see more videos pop up for the Wagoneer L and Grand Wagoneer L this past week.

As a retail customer, I find it exciting that we're finally going to have options besides GM products. It's unequivocally good for consumers.

Now I understand you have committed to a GM product and that's fine. It's also not surprising that when someone is committed to a selection, they made need varying levels of validation that the choice they made was correct - or in your words - a "no brainer". We all get it because it's expected.

I don't think I'd purchase a Stellantis product until they improve their reliability and quality, but I welcome the competition they provide.

You come to a forum dedicated towards Tahoes and Yukons and are talking up competitors brands…it’s weird

And you call yourself a “customer” but you admittedly refused to become a customer because of this market lol and said you’re willing to wait 5 years. Weird as well

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peter52g

Latest posts