Factory Look Aftermarket Head Unit/ Reciever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dsciulli19

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Good Evening TahoeYukon Folks,

I am reaching out for a recommendation on a head unit that looks as close to factory as possible that has Bluetooth audio streaming capability compatible with new android devices, and retains all factory functions including steering wheel controls, door chimes, and turn signals.

I don't really care about apple car play or using android apps on the screen, I just want it to stream audio correctly.

Background: I have an Advent OGM-1 that does everything I want it to do EXCEPT stream audio from my phone.

Thank you all for any insight you can provide.

tom3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does your Advent have an aux. input? Couple RCA input jacks on the back side? Could add a BT module for under $20 and those do work really well.

OP
OP
D

dsciulli19

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Does your Advent have an aux. input? Couple RCA input jacks on the back side? Could add a BT module for under $20 and those do work really well.
I would not be opposed to a BT module if there are some good options. I'll have to take a look at the harness to see if I have the inputs. I know it has L/R inputs for XM but I'm not sure how that will work with the software of the receiver, or if it has an aux input channel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maraluco