Factory Service Manual?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use both AllData and the manual, the manuals do not come with part numbers but in most cases ALLData provides them. I also use to use Motor Crash Books (Motor Crash Estimating Guides) but could only find a Mitchell Collision Estimating Guide for this truck. I use that to see where parts are located and for part numbers and an idea of prices.

AllData does provide the same procedures for doing repairs or maintenance like brakes but there's a learning process to navigate through the website. I first signed up with them in 2006 and have been using them since for 3 vehicles now.

Teeroy78

Reaction score
Thanks James! I bit the bullet and reached out to the eBay seller. Looks like he'll send me a link to download the file instead of shipping to Canada, so I'll save some good money that way. When he confirms, off to PayPal I go. That's now a pretty low barrier to entry, so why not give it a shot? :)

Teeroy78

Reaction score
Hi Tim,

Mine is a 2009, so I got this one:
https://www.ebay.ca/itm/Chevrolet-Suburban-Tahoe-Yukon-Escalade-2007-2010-Service-Repair-Manual/262862340965

He's got a lot of other models available not listed on eBay. Great customer service too. I asked if he could get me one for my wife's Cruze too, and he did. Tell him Troy sent you. :) If you don't want to go through eBay, PM me and I'll give you his contact info. I'm not sure about the rules of posting that directly here...

Which one did you go with?

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Double check your files Troy for the Magnapower transfer case files. My disc did not include them but he sent them over right away via email.

Teeroy78

Reaction score
Hey James, thanks for checking! I remember you had written that there was a file missing but he sent it over right away, so during my initial conversation with him I brought this up. He advised that the missing file was now part of the overall download. Just to be sure I did a search, and sure enough it is there.

upload_2018-1-31_10-27-27.png

:beer:

Double check your files Troy for the Magnapower transfer case files. My disc did not include them but he sent them over right away via email.

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get the build sheet by contacting GM or paying Compnine.com for 5 VIN checks which provides all the RPO codes and such. Is it black on black by chance?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
58caddy