Factory Service Manual?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Teeroy78

Reaction score
Not black on black, mine is silver. Interesting idea to contact GM for the build sheet. I’ve got all the RPO codes from the sticker in the glovebox, but it would still be neat to see what else I may learn about my ride.

53CEB3A6-3DAB-49D5-AE7E-E277514FA4B9.jpeg

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice picture, we have plans to do the same! How much does that trailer weigh?

My youngest daughter wants me to lift the truck as high as it can go but convinced her to level the front with the rear. In a towing situation, that could put the rear down too low so I'm thinking some airbags in the springs to compensate. Will help out at the drag strip too.

Does yours have the ZW7 standard suspension without auto level, just regular shocks?

Teeroy78

Reaction score
Nice picture, we have plans to do the same! How much does that trailer weigh?

My youngest daughter wants me to lift the truck as high as it can go but convinced her to level the front with the rear. In a towing situation, that could put the rear down too low so I'm thinking some airbags in the springs to compensate. Will help out at the drag strip too.

Does yours have the ZW7 standard suspension without auto level, just regular shocks?
Yep, I’ve got the ZW7 suspension, no auto leveling for me.

The trailer is about 3000lbs dry, but we load it up pretty good. I had the axle upgraded because on our first long road trip out to Montreal, I managed to hit a bump pretty hard under full (likely exceeded) load and bent the axle such that the wheels tilted inward. Was a 3500lbs rated axle, now it’s 5000lbs if I recall correctly. :)

I found a link to this page, has some pretty good info about the trailer.

http://www.carefreerv.ca/product-forest-river-rv/salem-cruise-lite-fs-travel-trailer/195bh

swathdiver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've seen several posts where folks like you had to upgrade the axle, they really should have put two under there. Same suspension on mine too, nice and simple.