Felix's White on Tan Denali

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome purchase Felix, looking forward to seeing it finished.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
debated getting the Nokya's a while back but to me bright white > yellow. I realize you get more light output out the yellow nokya's but it just looks... off. Besides, who doesn't like projector LED's ?!

I'm talking about these: http://www.lightbulbs4cars.com/product/NOK9789

From what I've seen they're stronger than the ones you got, but not that much stronger to warrant the extra money they cost. They are however heatsinked better so you can run them like halogen bulbs.

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh.. well in that case I take everything I just said back lol. Those look like the VLED Tritons.. are they similar?

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

Awesome purchase Felix, looking forward to seeing it finished.

Thanks Marcus. I'm looking forward to seeing it finished too. My screen shipped today so it shouldn't be too long. Hopefully all the other components ship out soon.

soulsea

Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh.. well in that case I take everything I just said back lol. Those look like the VLED Tritons.. are they similar?

A better OEM version of the tritons.

blkonblk

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Felix's Black on Black Esky and Black on Tan Avalanche

Not a big fan of yellow either, can't wait to see the end result

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered some new CREE reverse lights for the esky. Figured I'd have some matching CREE's in the back since I got some for the fogs up front:

Escalade 2008 7440 High Power 12 SMD 5050 Cree Projector LED Reverse Lights

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Escalade-20...ries&hash=item231e4a580a&vxp=mtr#ht_677wt_750

I mainly ordered these because they actually have an escalade in the pics and they're from a US seller. Currently have SMD LED's in the reverse lights right now so hopefully these CREE projector LED's will be better then what's in there right now.

OP
OP
felixgun

felixgun

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I figured since I'm getting a new head unit, why not get some bump as well. Just ordered a custom built dual 12" sub box to fit under my avalanche's second row seats, a 4 guage amp kit, a JL Audio JX360/2 amplifier, a pair of JL Audio 12WXV2-4 subs, and a ground loop isolator. It's not exactly "top of the line" but with the limited space under the second row seats, you can't exactly get a JL w7. Plus I'm just looking for a little extra bass, nothing too crazy. I found that when I had my 1 Kicker L7 10" that could handle a lot of power, it was bottoming out due to the limited air space I had in the custom box that fit in between my tahoes 2nd row captains chairs. Not making the same mistake again buying a bad ass sub with a tiny little box to put it in.

It will all be installed with my new head unit and other goodies. Many many many pics to come. The packages will pretty much be flowing in for the next week or two. Stay tuned...

NathanJax

Vacation Nathan
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
url

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helmetgurus