Finally!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Also not a fan of the pre-runner nose high look. Throw some spacers in there to level it out

OP
OP
B

BlackZ-HO

Reaction score
Lol I'm 25 I like the look. Your opinion doesn't change anything. Post your ride so I can compliment you instead of being an ass and assuming it's a kid thing. You sir are the type of person that makes the car/truck scene horrible.

OP
OP
B

BlackZ-HO

Reaction score
It has the 6 inch rough country ntd lift, I turned the keys to add another inch in the front. 6 in the rear, 7 in the front.

OP
OP
B

BlackZ-HO

Reaction score
Yeah my grandfather in-law owns a paint and body shop, I'm going to paint certain areas black and touch up a few spots wit burgundy. Also fix the front bumper sag that plagues Chevys from 00-06. My light bar will be ordered next Friday!! She is coming together. After all this I need a tune then it's time to start the interior.

01Konvict

Boats n Hoes
Reaction score
Looking good and rolling the carolina squat, I still like the level stance myself but SC is big on running the squat with stock wheels lifted. Its a southern thing...

OP
OP
B

BlackZ-HO

Reaction score
I was born and raised in Boston lol, moved to South Carolina a few years ago and started working at a paper mill recently and I make silly money compared to what I was once making. So the Tahoe is getting spoiled!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925