Finally!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YukonXL04

The Riverboat
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Lol Yea, definitely need some rear lift haha. Which lift configuration are you using?

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

BlackZ-HO

Reaction score
Running a rough country 6 inch ntd. Also have aftermarket keys turned 1/4 to have the front a tad higher than the back. 1 1/4 inch wheel spacers with 35 inch kumho road ventures. About to install all new lights tomorrow leds/ hid's as well as all new housings. Light bars next then some bump for the trunk.

MIA_INC

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I'm actually a big fan of the squat and plan on doing that myself. Thanks for the visual!

We've got our priorities swapped, I just ordered all new lighting for my trunk, already have two 15" MMATS .

Light bars , lift, new rims and tires are next on the to do list.

Will your lift clear 37's or are the 35's the biggest you can clear?

TxDrewski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In your other post the Hoe is Burgundy, did you have it painted or am I missing something lol? I ask because even though I like my white, I would LOVE to have that grey color you've got! So I was wondering what it set you back to have it painted, and what paint code you used. Looks effing awesome BTW.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dhrusso925