Ford Guy Converted to Tahoe Fan.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rainman118

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
What's going on? Kinda new to this Forum. Been lurking since I picked up my 2007 Tahoe Z71 in December. Found a lot of great information on here and just wanted to join in with the fun. Im a Ford guy for the most part, built a lot of Mustangs in my day. But I have come to love my Tahoe, and so does my wife. And that makes mods a little easier. Anyway, here's my Z.

Mods are pretty simple: I did the CCM 2.5/1 inch level lift. Tinted the windows and windshield. Blacked out the entire front grill and Emblems. Traded my stockers for some XD Monsters with 305/55/20 Trail Grapplers. Removed the running boards. Added an amp under the 2nd row with a single 12 in the back. Just something i had sitting in the garage. Replaced all factory Bose Speakers.

Next on the list is to Debadge the entire thing. New Head Unit. And to fix the Z71 bumper. It has to much silver. Also going to add a Magnaflow.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome.

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 65
  • frnt.jpg
    frnt.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 66
  • pside2.jpg
    pside2.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 67
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg