Fosscore's 2006 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Travieso

Boooooooost !
Reaction score
I just read through your whole thread and man i gotta say your truck is aesthetically pleasing, I keep saying to myself im done with the looks department but you definitely have me wanting to color match my bumpers something I've always wanted to do, but the Horse power bug always hits me... You have a nice truck sir

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@Travieso

Many thx sir. Really appreciate it coming from you and your rig. Pretty happy with the exterior now. Color matching everything turned the truck around for sure.

I dug in and read your build thread as well. Wow! Performance mods that are definitely the envy of anybody on this forum.

Who wouldn't want to have more HP and able to sneak up and blow the doors off most anything stopped at a light. That is sweet!

Thanks again man.

crazycrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great man. . It did look Sweet with the rusty hood too!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Knope

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I think it only takes one word to sum up the exterior of your truck: "perfection"

jerryjoe28

That Guy
Reaction score
no idea why I just noticed the new hood in your sig but it looks great! was super impressed you took the time to do the hinges! its all in the details man! looks great!

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great man. . It did look Sweet with the rusty hood too!

Thx man. I guess I could have rocked the rust, but it sure looks good now!

no idea why I just noticed the new hood in your sig but it looks great! was super impressed you took the time to do the hinges! its all in the details man! looks great!

Thx sir. Yes the little details make that much of a difference. Was worth the effort.

blurred

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shooooot, I'll be taking some styling ques from you.

Now I just need this cold weather to pass so that I can actually work on the 'Hoe. So much to do and so little patience.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shooooot, I'll be taking some styling ques from you.

Now I just need this cold weather to pass so that I can actually work on the 'Hoe. So much to do and so little patience.

Sounds good. Take all you need man. However, I think you are already well experienced in that department based on your previous rides. Sweet!

Countryboy07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice score on the HD hood. I would love to have one on my Yukon, but the added body work around the lights doesn't make it feasible right now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbruton89