Fosscore's 2006 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thx sir. I like your idea. Go for it. It will still be editable even though it is going back to the start of the thread?

Never know, I might have to add something to the list down the track. Thx.
It'll go back to where you can't edit it after whatever the time limit is but if you ever want to make changes just let me or any of the other staff members know and we can make the updates for you :)

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It'll go back to where you can't edit it after whatever the time limit is but if you ever want to make changes just let me or any of the other staff members know and we can make the updates for you :)

Thx for adding the build mods list at the beginning and leaving it here at the end too. Sweet!

07Burb

GM fan for life
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thx for adding the build mods list at the beginning and leaving it here at the end too. Sweet!
No problem, man :waytogo: it's always nice having that master list in an easy to find spot especially when people inevitably ask you details on parts you used for whatever :)

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yessir. Happy to help other guys out. Lots of help given to me getting to this point. I'm sure I'll have more questions myself about something. Thx again.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pbruton89