Fosscore's 2006 Tahoe Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pachanga02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How cute going to the beach in the winter. My truck is sitting in the garage a bit dirty haven't had a chance to wash it.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
img_6601-jpg.59009

:boobs:

Thx @OHSIXX. Never words needed with that one. Appreciate it.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thx . Never words needed with that one. Appreciate it.

Anytime...you truly have made your truck into a one of a kind. Considering where it started...impressive would be an understatement! I would hold onto it for a very very long time as I dont think there is much out to even consider getting rid of it for. I know some of my ideas drained your checkbook but the end result is spot-on. :Handshake:

@Fosscore

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thx sir. Yes you did contribute a lot of good ideas to this build. And much appreciated. Now it's my turn to share and give back. And get you to drop that black beauty a little lower to the earth when the snow melts. Hey Pachanga02 is stockpiling parts.

I still have a lot of miles to go. Just hitting 74K. Will just keep on the regular maintenance schedule and do some little things here and there now that she is in a good mod state.

Still feel like I was 16 getting into my Toyota SR5 4 cylinder 4x4 with double chrome roll bar, big push bar, KCs, Rancho suspension and big tires hitting the mud hole. Almost the same color blue too. Happy with the pavement pounder that gets the diaper treatment for now. And the perfect state and weather for it as well.

:happy160:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vit-silvian