Fosscore's 2013 Suburban LTZ Build Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Followed the wife yesterday to make sure the tail lights were still working and admire that Esky 3rd. Still love that mod! She needs an oil change and detail, especially the interior, but that will have to wait for the rains to clear out.

FullSizeRender-1.jpg FullSizeRender-2.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Followed the wife yesterday to make sure the tail lights were still working and admire that Esky 3rd. Still love that mod! She needs an oil change and detail, especially the interior, but that will have to wait for the rains to clear out.

She's a beauty........and, holy crap, that's a lot of standing water!

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Been too busy to deal with either truck this week, but I couldn't take the dirt anymore on the wife's Suburban. I washed the truck before I woke the kids for school this morning just to get the first layer of crap off the paint and chrome. No time to dry, but it looks a lot better. Average Joe better....lol.

The clay bar and machine will be coming out to bring her back up to scratch. The chrome needs a good polish and the interior will need some fingerprint and dog nose love as well. Also found a license plate LED is toast and the wife has put a few chips in the drivers side tint from letting her seat belt fly off.

IMG_6487.JPG

08HoeCD

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I may have to break down and do the LED tail lights.

I keep telling myself to just keep my stock tail lights. Simple. Classic. They work and look fine.....but every time I see your tail light pics......
:cool:

93blkongreenpro

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I keep telling myself to just keep my stock tail lights. Simple. Classic. They work and look fine.....but every time I see your tail light pics......
[emoji2]800355658af1062ed4fb37ba88742130.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Plenty of options out there. I really like the G4s. They blow the stock ones away with how bright they are and with the Bulbeats or JDM Astar reverse LED bulbs it is a complete package.

I got lucky and found these 2nd hand on eBay and snatched them up.

OP
OP
Fosscore

Fosscore

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is that hitch cover and bumper for a certain year or is that a Cadillac item? Quite different than my 2009.

This came stock with the 2013 LTZ.

Here are a few pics of the cover.

IMG_6494.JPG IMG_6495.JPG

Zoom in and you will see 4 tabs at the top that slide in under the chrome strip.

There are 2 twist tabs at the bottom that push through holes on the underside of the bumper and twist lock the cover so it will not fall down.
IMG_6496.JPG

Check out this Street Scene cover.
http://www.streetsceneeq.com/chevy-suburban-tahoe-07-13-rear-hitch-cover.html

It says 07-13 and around $100.
@swathdiver

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobbycombs