Front door Speakers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

droppedHoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The TS-D1702R are fine speakers but again twice the price of what I paid for mine, got mine off eBay for $55 shipped to my door. I can actually hear the cymbals crash and the high hat tap for the highs and I only keep the base at the 1 -2 o'clock position.

yea very true.55shipped vs 96 shipped
how do you like them?
what kinda amp are you running on them?

OP
OP
YUOnDaGround

YUOnDaGround

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea very true.55shipped vs 96 shipped
how do you like them?
what kinda amp are you running on them?

The sound great, so much improved over stock it is ridiculous. One note is that they are some really small 5.25" speakers, I think that 6.5" would have fit without trimming.

I must note that I did do the factory "high pass crossover bypass" mod to the stock amp so I do get my low end through the front speakers and rear speakers which made a good difference too. Now I don't even have a need to turn my "bass" knob up past the 2 o'clock position.

gtbigup01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do any of you guys that got components installed have BOSE stereo, Nav, DVD player? I have components to install but am getting the run around about how to do this with keeping my Factory head unit(NAV). Yes I have two 4 Channel amps to do what's necessary to make this work.

How does all that tie into the other components DVD etc? Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts