Frustrated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

humer101

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So, chat says my vehicle is being shipped from Texas to Ohio. That's the only info she had available.
Does that mean it's in transit, or just scheduled to be transported?
Any guesses?
That mean is coming in the CSX freight train. [emoji41] may 2 weeks.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm just wondering if it's been loaded, or still sitting waiting for a ride.
And of course, it's winter here.
2'-3' of lake effect snow tonight..

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've learned that there's another resource they can contact, something like GM Shipping, that will be able to provide a more detailed answer than GM's basic event code system. Usually I need to tell the person I'm chatting with I'd like him or her to call them. It does sound like you Yukon is on a train though.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My sister lives in Bonita Springs. Same thing, July and August...

This is the best place in the world to live dude..
Safe, nice people.
Best summers, long falls, and winter sports.

My son and I both ride snowmobiles. We have identical Arctic Cat 1100 Turbos that push out about 240 hp. Tons of fun.
When it gets old, we come down there for a couple weeks.
But tonight.... Lots of snow coming.

ScottV503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Really?! Where did you hear that? My dealer is telling me there are three vehicles in Portland he's been waiting to get for a week!

My dealer told me the same - typical 3 days to deliver from train yard to dealer.
The vehicle(s) are at Union Pacific's Barnes Yard location located on Columbia ave.
About 20 minutes from me.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Doesn't that just kill you? It's only 20 minutes away but it might as well be across the country. Oh well, should be soon!

ScottV503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've learned that there's another resource they can contact, something like GM Shipping, that will be able to provide a more detailed answer than GM's basic event code system. Usually I need to tell the person I'm chatting with I'd like him or her to call them. It does sound like you Yukon is on a train though.

Yes, that is true. "Brandon" from the chat line told me that. Some of the chat folks don't want to take the time and check the additional resource. When that happens I just reload the chat and start again...

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Doesn't that just kill you? It's only 20 minutes away but it might as well be across the country. Oh well, should be soon!

Yes... and I did drive down there to see if I could find it... I think I did, but it was too far from the fence line.

Reels

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes... and I did drive down there to see if I could find it... I think I did, but it was too far from the fence line.

You sir may be a little more crazy than I was waiting for mine. Good for you. Hope you get it soon.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes, that is true. "Brandon" from the chat line told me that. Some of the chat folks don't want to take the time and check the additional resource. When that happens I just reload the chat and start again...

---------- Post added at 03:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:25 PM ----------

Did you see a silver XL Denali? ;)

Also, I want you to know that I would have done exactly the same thing and have thought about doing it anyway even though I live 100 miles away.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
darkmarius