Frustrated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Bigbird

Bigbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Delivery

When I checked Saturday they said they made a mistake on my build date and it was built on the 9th of Oct and has been in Midlothian Tx awaiting transport since the 16th of Oct

mattluttrell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Make sure you check them over Really Good! They stored mine for 2wks. Where ever it was pitted my chrome rims stained my running boards! All had to be replaced wouldn't come clean!!
I was told that is rail dust when I cleaned cars at a GMC dealer. It was hard to get off. We had to clean abrasively on new cars. I always noticed the Audis and other nice imports were wrapped a little better.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My guess is that if your vehicle is shipped out of Texas, you will be driving it by the end of this week.

That would be awesome but I'm not going to get my hopes up. I did allow myself to order the wheels for the studs and some LED foglight bulbs though. I'll probably order some Husky floor liners today. :)

Mikef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I asked GMC chat why I got mine in less than 4 weeks while others are not. Why is there such a fluctuation of delivery dates. She said it is all about shipping. They will sit in a lot until they have transportation available. This could take a day or up to 3 or 4 weeks. I just got lucky and it shipped out next day.

OP
OP
Bigbird

Bigbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Transport

Hell my brother-in-law moves cars for a living
We can go get it ourselves if they would let us

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hell my brother-in-law moves cars for a living
We can go get it ourselves if they would let us

According to AirFleet, the company which assists in transportation logistics for many marques, the average time from order to delivery for a Yukon is 10-12 weeks. Also, this is considered the NORMAL delivery times....it was the same with previous generation Yukons as well. Usually, most dealers tell their customers 8-10 weeks.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It seems like they're right on that target for most of us. There are a few exceptions on the forum but most of us haven't had to wait too long. Honestly, the frustrating thing for me is knowing the truck had been built but was just sitting there.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2024 Tahoe Brian