Frustrated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ScottV503

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Okay... Update.
I hit up the GMC Chat Now to see if there was an update, they said the vehicle(s) are in transport. As I returned to my Email to reach out to my stealer, I had a message from her in my inbox. She tells me the vehicle now has an ETA of 11/13!

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Okay... Update.
I hit up the GMC Chat Now to see if there was an update, they said the vehicle(s) are in transport. As I returned to my Email to reach out to my stealer, I had a message from her in my inbox. She tells me the vehicle now has an ETA of 11/13!

That's fantastic news! I wouldn't be surprised to see mine the same day or maybe the next (unless the truck it gets put on has to make many stops along the way).

Interestingly, my dealer told me yesterday that mine was still at 4B00 but, when I double checked with the GMC chat people I got the 4200 and ship date of 10/31. It's comedic at this point.

ScottV503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's fantastic news! I wouldn't be surprised to see mine the same day or maybe the next (unless the truck it gets put on has to make many stops along the way).

Interestingly, my dealer told me yesterday that mine was still at 4B00 but, when I double checked with the GMC chat people I got the 4200 and ship date of 10/31. It's comedic at this point.

You can't find a $50k+ vehicle but you can track a $3 part traveling via boat, train, plane, around the world to your door step. :chair:

Last edited:

Mikef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well mine arrived at the train yard last Thursday. 6 days later and it's still at the train yard. I told my dealer it's only 30 minutes away. Go over there and get it. Lol. But it just doesn't work that way.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can't find a $50k+ vehicle but you can track a $3 part traveling via boat, train, plane, around the world to your door step. :chair:

Pretty silly, isn't it?

It's not just ONE expensive car... it's a whole train car full of expensive cars! Someone knows where it is.

Carmen24

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Ours is finally on a train heading to Chicago...expected date of delivery 11/10. :)

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ours is finally on a train heading to Chicago...expected date of delivery 11/10. :)

That's great news! I think I would calm down quite a bit if they would just give me a delivery date.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just chatted with GMC and my car has an ETA of 11/14 into Portland. Then it will need to undergo damage checks before being turned over to another carrier for truck transport to the dealership. No indication how long that takes.

OP
OP
Bigbird

Bigbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally-Good news-Code 4200-on a Union Pacific Choo-Choo headed to Selkirk NY
Was in Emmis Texas at 5:00 AM this morning

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member