Frustrated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Based on what folks here have experienced it's either two days or 7 weeks.

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, that narrows it down a lot better than what my dealer did on my order...

I think now that it's built it should go faster than that but I really have nothing to base that on.

tbully

Reaction score
Received my invoice today. It was built this week and at status 3800. The estimated delivery date on the invoice says 11/13. I laughed. That likely won't happen according to this thread.

The GM Emp price was cheaper than I was expecting. ($67k) The MSRP shows $75K and Invoice is $73K. I'm not sure if I should be 1) Happy or 2) Worried that a "box" wasn't checked and I dropped an option on accident - worked very closely with my salesman.

It doesn't appear that way but these things have so many choices when ordering - especially when you start considering all of the LPOs (dealer installed crap). I was expecting to pay in the low 70's before taxes.

Mikef

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was unloaded off the train in Phoenix yesterday. On its way to my dealership right now. I told them let's plan on a Monday pick up. I have plans this weekend. 4 weeks from ordering to driving it. I'm happy. Lol.

ScottV503

Full Access Member
Reaction score
4/30 - first order. Never accepted by GM. Turns out that's a good thing.
9/9 - (re)ordered.
10/6-10/7 - built and bayed (have VIN)
10/28 - moved from Arlington across the freeway to Grand Prairie waiting to be put on a train.

Can't wait!

Update: I received the magic number 4200 - SHIPPED!!
Good new! The bad, the expected date of arrival is 11/21, three more weeks...

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's great news! They shipping via barge through the Panama Canal?!

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just talked to my dealer and I'm at 4B00. I'm not totally clear about what "Bayed" means but it's progress!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pjoe1320