Frustrated

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

George C

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the chat thing last night, and they told me it was ready to ship awaiting a carrier.
No biggie at this point. It gets here when it gets here...

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My Husky floor liners and 17" wheels for snow tires showed up yesterday and I've had the LED fog light bulbs for a few days now. This thing needs to hurry up and get here!

OP
OP
Bigbird

Bigbird

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well wednesday morning they said my vehicle was enroute form Innis Tx to Selkirk NY
Just checked and was told it's sitting in Ennis Tx awaiting transport to Selkirk NY
I aked if Innis and Ennis were the same place and thay siad they only knew what the computer says
This is starting to be fun

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's gotta be annoying. It seems like these things do a lot of sitting around and not a lot of moving around.

I was just told that my truck passed through Marysville, KS today and should be in Portland on the 14th. In theory is was put on the train in Arlington, TX on October 31. Doesn't seem like that long of a trip for 7 days but what do I know about distribution by rail?

motorwerks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine arrives to New Boston, MI, about 20 minutes from my house and my dealer, day after tomorrow. My dealer called me today and said he anticipated we'd have it by Wednesday. I guess next week it is!

Lyon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulations! I'm just hoping not to have another week long delay once it gets to Portland.

hosseface

Full Access Member
Reaction score
FWIW - all that tracking mess and dates was completely worthless on mine.

One day, I chatted for a TPW. They told me it wasnt set yet.

The very next day, it was built. It sat in TX for 2-3 weeks and then within 24 hours took a semi direct to Laura and I was driving it the next morning. Laura owner said he refused to even share ETA provided by system with customers because it was so inaccurate.

Anon2015

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet. What dealer? I'm across that River from you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnk71