FS: 2001 GMC Yukon Denali ~ SuperCharged, Low Miles ~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NorCal Nali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2001 GMC Yukon Denali with only 88,500 miles and a Clean Title. I am the second owner of this Denali. It is in mint condition and still smells brand new! It is loaded with every single option plus more! If your looking for the best Yukon Denali in California, hands down this is the one. Listed below I have the Denali's specs along with a list of the performance/appearance modifications that were all professionally added. I'm asking $17,500 OBO. It is well worth it, considering it has over $10K alone in upgrades. Please PM me for details. I'm located in Northern California and prefer those in this region unless you would like to arrange the shipping. Thank you

STOCK SPECIFICATIONS:
2001 GMC Yukon Denali
88,500 Miles
Clean Title
AWD
Two-Tone Leather (Perfect Condition)
Third Row Seats (NEVER SAT IN)
Heated Front and Rear seats
8 Way Power Seats
Moonroof
Front and Rear Climate Control
Rear Audio Controls
BOSE Audio System
6 Disc CD Changer
Fuel/Trip/Timer Built in Computer
Dark Woodgrain
Steering Wheel Audio Controls
Tilt-Wheel
Cruise Control

AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE:
ProCharger P1SC SuperCharger
ProCharger 2 Core Intercooler System
JBA Total Package ~ JBA Headers, Plugs/Wires, and Full 3" Exhaust System
K&N Intake
Predator Diablo Sport Tuning Kit ~ Fully Adjustable Tuning Programmer
Billet Grille ~ Upper and Lower
Custom Painted Grille Shell
Custom Painted/Smoothed Vent Caps
20" Weld Evo Velocity 6 Wheels
305/50/20 Performance Tires
Pold Audio DB1222 Dual 12" Subwoofers
Pioneer 760W Amp
3" Chrome Tip Exhaust

This Denali is truly one of a kind producing over 600 HorsePower! It is pampered with hand washes and full details at least once a weak. I baby this car and NEVER race it around! If your looking for a great family SUV or a full on show car, this Denali was meant for you.

Modded

That Guy
Reaction score
Def. a nice Denali!
You will not get more than 14000 for it though because of its age regardless of the mods. You are better off removing the Supercharger/Intercooler and selling it separate from the SUV because while installed it does not up the value of the car as much as it would sell used if separated.

Timmy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
definitely part it out. you have to look at loan value on the Nali and go from there.

pjtoy2

Banned
Reaction score
The truck is def worth more than you're asking but when it comes to resale the value is different. I work at a bank and the most we can approve on a loan for your truck is $10,402.11. I def think you can sell extras for a few thousand and sell the truck for $13k I sold my 01 Denali for $12,500 last month with 76k (after taking all my mods off)

OP
OP
NorCal Nali

NorCal Nali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, thank you for all the info... I appreciate it. How would you go about de-modding it before sale? Should I just put up all the parts and ask for cash+ oem parts? I was told I could get about 3K for my supercharger setup alone but it would cost me around $700 to take off and replace parts for it. Please let me know your input or if anybody wants to buy parts. Thank you!

YUOnDaGround

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am sure there is someone on this forum that would love to trade stock for your setup. Heck I'd do it but I just bought a house.

pjtoy2

Banned
Reaction score
Ill start with something cheap... pm me if u want 2 trade vent covers and how much

blueflamed03

Supporting Member
Reaction score
to me, I say sell as is...someone may find interest..even though older year, has low miles and a ton of custom...I wouldnt sell mine for less than $12,500

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgy