Full "neon" escalade third brake light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I had a custom full led bar a few years ago but one of the leds went out and I put the oem one back on. I was trying to make sure this Amerilite bar was the same as the one in the pic I included.
The first one I had that is available for sale has individual LEDs20220311_162654.jpg

CMoore711

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@gooffeyguy Started looking into this upgrade a bit too late, but now that I'm daily driving the '13 Escalade ESV looking to do this upgrade and since you seem to be familiar looking to see if you could point me in the right direction.

I own a '13 Escalade ESV White Diamond. Is there a full length LED 3rd brake light that I can just swap the OEM LED light out with into my OEM Whie Diamond spoiler? I see some are LED light bars or individual LEDs. Trying to do this upgrade and avoid replacing the whole tailgate spoiler and painting to match.

Appreciate any help and input you can provide.

denalianyone

NYBlackLade08
Reaction score
They used to sell them on eBay but now it’s just the led bar as opposed to the individual leds that match up perfect with the OEM esky lights. Another option is to find someone local or on social media willing to tackle the job of extending the length of your OEM brake light.

qurba55

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I just noticed this newer activity in this thread.

I bought a smoked Eagle Eyes brand full length third brake light last year, replacing my non-smoked Eagle Eyes brand full length third brake light.

It's for sale if anyone's interested. The box is pretty long so shipping will probably be quite a bit. It's just taking up space in my garage. Thinking $100 shipped, or make offer
Hey man if you still have the light I’d be willing to buy it

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@gooffeyguy Started looking into this upgrade a bit too late, but now that I'm daily driving the '13 Escalade ESV looking to do this upgrade and since you seem to be familiar looking to see if you could point me in the right direction.

I own a '13 Escalade ESV White Diamond. Is there a full length LED 3rd brake light that I can just swap the OEM LED light out with into my OEM Whie Diamond spoiler? I see some are LED light bars or individual LEDs. Trying to do this upgrade and avoid replacing the whole tailgate spoiler and painting to match.

Appreciate any help and input you can provide.
in case you were still looking the one that is a direct replacement with full led end to end is the eagle eye, you just pull the housing off then unbolt the light remove it and put this one on, then bolt the housing back on.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Thanks for the hook up on the full left to right spread Esky 3rd brake lamp. The version with individual led vs Neon is exactly what I couldn’t find.

Eagle Eyes GM585-B0000​

Got mine off parts geek for about the same with a 1 year warranty. I’m going to pull the guts out of the Eagle Eyes full spread unit and install it in the tinted OEM 12-14 lightly tinted unit from a Premium trim Esky.

petethepug

Michael
Reaction score
Eagle Eyes GM 585 B0000 is NOT the product that had led that are installed across the entirety of the brake lamp. It only had led in the center like OEM

Had to return it.

B24BE8F6-DEFE-4781-821C-E4CDFC97D509.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dapdapdap