Garage sale.... Need all this gone

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interested in the radio. What's fair shipped to 91786? PM if you don't want it out in the open.

DuckHunter

Reaction score
Parts

Iam intrested in the bumper cover/ gauge face and turnsignals. How much for each shipped to 72176? Is see you also have a rollpan on your yukon been thinking of installing one on mine. What is the size of yours if you dont mind? Thanks

OP
OP
carcrz

carcrz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I dont know prices for the scanner but what woukd be reasonable to u?
give me 40 for it (scanner)

---------- Post added at 02:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Do you have any bulbs to go with the strobe power supply

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

yes there is 4 bulbs for the strobe kit 2 white and 2 blue but if you dont want the blue i can get you 2 more white ones

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

Interested in the radio. What's fair shipped to 91786? PM if you don't want it out in the open.

give me 35 for the radio

---------- Post added at 02:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Iam intrested in the bumper cover/ gauge face and turnsignals. How much for each shipped to 72176? Is see you also have a rollpan on your yukon been thinking of installing one on mine. What is the size of yours if you dont mind? Thanks

i can do all that for 150 and most of that will be for shipping but thats all good lets do it, and my roll pan is a street scene pan I.D.K. what you mean by size i think they are all the same size but the steel ones just look different, hope that helps

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Extrememri1

Latest posts