Gauge Face Recommendations

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

comerz1

Reaction score
Would like input from others as to the brand of gauge faces you have used. I have used Nu Image in the past, but understand they are out of business. I ordered a custom face from Black Cat Customs, it's pretty nice and he put my logo on it for me. I want a stainless or platinum face. So far the only thing I have found is US Speedo, not opposed to their products, just like to see all options before making a decision.

fiatdale

Houstons Best
Reaction score
Harry at usspeedo is a straight up guy. Their products are definitely the highest quality you could ask for. I've had nu image and usspeedo and you can't even compare the two. It's just as good as an OE face. No light bleeding, perfect fitment, excellent illumination.

wreedps

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive had UsSpeedo before too and it was a excellent quality cluster.

OP
OP
comerz1

comerz1

Reaction score
Thanks guys I appreciate the input on US Speedo. Yes I can't say I was ever satisfied with Nu Image when it came to fit. Will most likely go with US speedo just like some feedback on them.