GMC Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sheluke2004

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Hey all! I have a 2012 GMC Yukon that I'm having problems with, I need some help. I recently had a lifter collapse, lifter 1, so we bought the new lifter and replaced it, we had no damage to the cam shaft and we seemed to be good to go. After two days of driving it no problem, suddenly whilest driving it, it started flashing the check engine light and stabilizer module light came on along with traction control. We are now left with a misfiring Yukon with no answers. The only code it's reading now is a misfire on cylinder 1, any help is appreciated!

Doubeleive

Wes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey all! I have a 2012 GMC Yukon that I'm having problems with, I need some help. I recently had a lifter collapse, lifter 1, so we bought the new lifter and replaced it, we had no damage to the cam shaft and we seemed to be good to go. After two days of driving it no problem, suddenly whilest driving it, it started flashing the check engine light and stabilizer module light came on along with traction control. We are now left with a misfiring Yukon with no answers. The only code it's reading now is a misfire on cylinder 1, any help is appreciated!
swap coil, wire and plug with #2 and see if the problem follows or stays

Fless

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. Moved you here for the drivetrain issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrazyCoates12