Gmx322

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KSwizzy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Just ordered a coastaletech gmx322 with the iPod lockpick kit for an 09 tahoe Z71. Still waiting on it to arrive but was just curios if anyone has used this with an 09 an how it worked?

jeffbco

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just ordered a coastaletech gmx322 with the iPod lockpick kit for an 09 tahoe Z71. Still waiting on it to arrive but was just curios if anyone has used this with an 09 an how it worked?

I have the iPod Lockpick and the Gen 5 Lockpick on an 09 Suburban LTZ - work fine although the iPod lockpick can be unpredictable sometimes. Overall I'm pleased with the functionality of both. I only use the Gen 5 to unlock Nav function while moving.

OP
OP
K

KSwizzy

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
thats about all i've been able to find out. some say its perfect, some say it has its moments. i had a nav-tv unit in but it didnt work as well as i wanted and im thinking about possibly installing an apple tv unit so i need the inputs of the gmx322.

good to hear it works though. thanks a lot.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cll2