Going to "suede" my interior!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AJP

Reaction score
I saw what everyone did with suede and decided to try something similar. I have the natural interior and I ordered 2 yards of faux emu leather, should be here in a few days and I'll post pics.

emuhv.jpg

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pics, pics pics.... lol..... Wanting to mine also, just trying to get some ideas. Like suede, but havent seen tan or so suede. BTW is that what natural is? tan color.

Should look good

OP
OP
A

AJP

Reaction score
Joann's had a ton of different shades of brown suede when I was in tonight. Yes the natural is the tan.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Joann's had a ton of different shades of brown suede when I was in tonight. Yes the natural is the tan.

Nice, guess i will have to find one near me and check out what they have.

What all are you planning on doing? doors and stuff?

Young28

The Yukon God
Reaction score
Just got done doing my interior with black suede. I love the look of it. Like mention make sure you get lots of pics.

OP
OP
A

AJP

Reaction score
To start with just the doors. I will have to see where else I can put it that it wont be tacky.

Tahoewhat

Ballin' on a Budget
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is a guy on here, quite awhile back ago, cant remember his name, but he did the emu on his doors, the passenger airbag cover, and the center console. Looked pretty good and not over the top. and he had the tan interior also.

OP
OP
A

AJP

Reaction score
Got the Emu in today, looks and feels great. I plan to put it in this weekend so standby for pics.

alacran

Full Access Member
Reaction score
does anybody know what the width has to be for the headliner?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MRBJU52

Latest posts