Good security system for the tahoe?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
So this morning I let me GF drive the tahoe over the pass into the city for a meeting. She was at the mall at a meeting and came back out to grab her bag and found it was broken into. She is all sketched out now and called me screaming in hebrew. So what is a good budget alarm system for a tahoe? We have a clifford that came installed when we bought her G37. I like it alright but went online thing goes for about 400.00 on their site and then gotta pay for installation still. I am thinking of something a little more budget based maybe 300.00 installation included?

ezdaar

Chat Troll
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Put this sticker on your windows.

trunk-monkey.jpg

Done Deal DR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$300 installed is probably a little light on the budget for anything. I'm looking into upgrading right now and am a little unsure what I want to get.

OP
OP
DefendHawaii

DefendHawaii

Snake Eater
Reaction score
Yeah If the instructions are not to difficult. I don't want anything fancy if I'm paying for install since this rig is my secondary vehicle. But some security is important.

domin8

Just Plinking
Reaction score
Highland Park, IL. Transplant from SLC, UT to redu
If you have a NNBS then I'd get the shock and inclination sensors from superchargedss for $200 and pay another $200 to have the Chevy dealer install it. The benefit is you keep your warrantee.

Sent from my myTouch_4G_Slide using Tapatalk

01HDtahoeNJN

Shredding Gnar Daily
Reaction score
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buukum