Got Some New, Nice Pics!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Diabology

Diabology

What's not good?
Reaction score
Thanks for all the compliments! I honestly couldn't have done it without this forum's help and ideas! I really appreciate it! :win:

---------- Post added at 02:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

Awesome, and the puppy rocks too!

She thanks you! Her name is Little Bit! Cuz she is a little bit of honey!

jaslar12002

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
Very Nice!!! I have been looking at those tires for a while and now I will take the dive just hope I don't rub much with my ccm 2.5 gonna go 305/55/20>:rocking:

Denali0229

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Great looking truck and dog.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Juniorss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
295x55x20. No rubbing after CCM install. A little before.

---------- Post added at 02:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 AM ----------

I only plan on minor bumps, haha! Hopefully I won't get in an accident! But unfortunately, the advantage to owning a heavy, large truck is almost every other car will pretty much get crushed compared to these. What sort of excess damage do you mean?

Ive seen people get hit right in the middle of them which would only really cause damage to the bumper if there wasn't a brush guard on them. However the brushguard if hit hard enough will push back against the hood and fenders which may cause more damage than not having it.

OP
OP
Diabology

Diabology

What's not good?
Reaction score
I notice it's an LTZ, any problems with the leveling kit and the air ride?

No problems thus far. According to CCM, the kit is made to work with the air ride.

---------- Post added at 04:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 AM ----------

Dude looks tough! BTW I love Asheville...awesome town.

Haha, I'm glad someone likes it! I honestly can't wait to go to college in Raleigh. Asheville isn't exactly the best town for kids, IMO. There is absolutely nothing to do unless your an avid outdoors-man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968