Got Some New, Nice Pics!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

edgaranah1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sometimes I wish I had a Tahoe to put one of those brush guards with 4 Helo lights on em. Haha I haven't seen any brush guards that look good on a Yukon.

OHSIXX

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice choice in mods...the truck looks really good--I wouldn't want to pull out in front of ya ;)

saxart

Reaction score
Great lookin rig!

Would you mind giving us a few details on the red-calipers you have? (What paint did you use, how well does it hold up, etc..)

Thanks! :mexsmoke:

OP
OP
Diabology

Diabology

What's not good?
Reaction score
Great lookin rig!

Would you mind giving us a few details on the red-calipers you have? (What paint did you use, how well does it hold up, etc..)

Thanks! :mexsmoke:

It's paint that I bought at Advanced Auto. I can't remember the brand, but it is the only kit they sell. It was a brush kit. All I did was take off the tires, tape off all the important non-painting brake hardware, and painted away. The kit came with caliper cleaner which I applied first before painting. When I finished, I had about 80% of the paint left over. So plenty of extra for re-coating. Hoped this helped!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Diabology

Diabology

What's not good?
Reaction score
Here are some pics. It goes from before caliper clean, to with, to taped off final product.

Attachments

• IMAG0046.jpg
    IMAG0046.jpg
    94.8 KB · Views: 38
  • IMAG0045.jpg
    IMAG0045.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 40
  • IMAG0044.jpg
    IMAG0044.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 42

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Random question would you ever make your truck a pavement princess like mine aha?

OP
OP
Diabology

Diabology

What's not good?
Reaction score
Random question would you ever make your truck a pavement princess like mine aha?
I actually considered it before I got the grill guard. I was about to buy the lowering kit and everything. But I live in the mountains, so it wasn't ideal for me. I would be screwed if I had to go down a back road that wasn't paved. Plus, once I saw StevenFromTexas's truck, I was in love with the offroad/lifted look!

Regency

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha yeah good choice it looks dope lovin it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rnfernandez1968