Got the Tahoe lookin right..pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
taho26

taho26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking good taho26!

Welcome to the forum, BTW! :cheers:

thanx bro...added another forum to the many i check throughout the day...sick ride BTW that thing is sick nasty super clean like the pine-sol lady

puckhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin good dude! What rims are you running?

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I think it looks a lot better than stock but it's a little too much IMO. It's just my taste versus yours obviously but I think the all blacked out look is a little overdone. I'm not a fan of the tinted tails/headlights. I know a lot of people are and that's fine, if everyone liked the same thing all of our cars would be the same. I prefer the look of those who have opened their headlights up and blacked out the chrome etc. Since blacked out is the look you are going for you should either black out the Tahoe badges or remove them and tint the fog lights to complete the look. I do however very much like the wheels.

thehoe92

fo sho
Reaction score
blacked out is over done but at least you did it right..
personally I think you should consider a secondary color to set yourself apart

take a look at my sig to see what I'm talking about

tahoe is looking really good though :)

arod3776

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks sick bro, but like the other guys said .. headlight and tails are played out.. and get rid of the sidesteps...jmo

PhxIrn

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
I love the all blacked out look; however, such look is not feasible in AZ; everything inside would melt in the summer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx