Got the Tahoe lookin right..pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

macky

Full Access Member
Reaction score
very nice, wheels look perfect, man i need some 6's

OP
OP
taho26

taho26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lookin good dude! What rims are you running?
They are the new Helo 866..the owner of KC Trends out here forced me to get them cause he wanted to see what they looked like lol..but i wanted them too. Very nice wheel
I think it looks a lot better than stock but it's a little too much IMO. It's just my taste versus yours obviously but I think the all blacked out look is a little overdone. I'm not a fan of the tinted tails/headlights. I know a lot of people are and that's fine, if everyone liked the same thing all of our cars would be the same. I prefer the look of those who have opened their headlights up and blacked out the chrome etc. Since blacked out is the look you are going for you should either black out the Tahoe badges or remove them and tint the fog lights to complete the look. I do however very much like the wheels.
everyone does have there own taste...im going to get black housing headlights and LED tails...i dont like the covers but it does ok for now
blacked out is over done but at least you did it right..
personally I think you should consider a secondary color to set yourself apart

take a look at my sig to see what I'm talking about

tahoe is looking really good though :)
i cant see what your talking about in ur sig...i added some red im gonna post a pic...need opinions

debadge debadge debadge
i know its been so damn cold here lately i havent been able to...****** Kansas weather...i gotta wait for a good warm day..opinions on the red that i added...looks bad with the badges on there

Attachments

• tahoe w: red.jpg
    tahoe w: red.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 51

DwDrummer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't care for the red man but other than that you got it looking good dude!:D

OP
OP
taho26

taho26

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't care for the red man but other than that you got it looking good dude!:D
thanx bro...yea im still undecided on the red...i dont absolutely love it so it may be coming off...hows the sale coming?

ammar456

Full Access Member
Reaction score
opinions on the red that i added...looks bad with the badges on there

the red looks ok, its an opinion i guess, i still think it would look a helluva lot cleaner with the badges taken off... i got mine off with some dental floss, pretty easy, whole job took 10 minutes... the residue will need to be polished off though, that might take another 20 mins or so...

Shineshop

TYF Newbie
Reaction score
They are the new Helo 866..the owner of KC Trends out here forced me to get them cause he wanted to see what they looked like lol..but i wanted them too. Very nice wheel

everyone does have there own taste...im going to get black housing headlights and LED tails...i dont like the covers but it does ok for now

i cant see what your talking about in ur sig...i added some red im gonna post a pic...need opinions

i know its been so damn cold here lately i havent been able to...****** Kansas weather...i gotta wait for a good warm day..opinions on the red that i added...looks bad with the badges on there

Truck looks SICK man:waytogo:

Effeckt

Resident Cards Fan
Reaction score
I like that there is some contrast now with the red but I think the red on the door guards needs to go.

---------- Post added at 08:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 PM ----------

Gotcha buddy. I think your Tahoe will look awesome once you do that. I had a blacked out car not too long ago and had it done the same way. I don't know why but I've just never liked the tinted headlight look.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
humbertoltx